Kerbalism was originally created by ShotgunNinja. It is now under active development by N70 and a number of contributors.
- Any KSP version from 1.3.1 to 1.6.x
- Community Resource Pack (CRP)
- ModuleManager 4.0.2+
The Kerbalism release zip from v2.0.0 onwards will work for all the stated versions of KSP, basically one zip for all versions, no longer are there separate zips needed for a specific version of KSP.
This mod includes version checking using MiniAVC. If you opt-in, it will use the Internet to check whether there is a new version available. Data is only read from the Internet and no personal information is sent. For a more comprehensive version checking experience, please download the KSP-AVC Plugin.
There is a help file on GitHub for those wishing to report bugs or contribute to Kerbalism, see CONTRIBUTING.md.
I think I have found a bug, and I have just a few mods installed
- Try to reproduce it consistently, then provide us with reproduction steps that demonstrates the issue. You may be asked to supply log files, screen shots and maybe a save game. Post the report on the Kerbalism KSP forums thread, or raise an issue on GitHub Kerbalism Issues.
I want to add support for Kerbalism to my parts
- Add the appropriate modules to your parts. Check the Kerbalism modules documentation for the module specifications.
I want to interact with Kerbalism in my code
- Have a look at the System/API.cs source code on GitHub. Raise an issue to request more functions.
This project wouldn’t have been possible without the contributions of an awesome community of people, too many to mention individually. Thanks guys.
Also a special thanks goes out to the artists that provided all the parts:
- mehka: Gravity ring
- Nazari1382: Geiger counter, small supply container
- tygoo7: Medium and big supply containers, radial pressurized container
- zzz: Greenhouse, active shield